We want you to know we are serious about your privacy.
- Personal details provided by you to The Service Manager through electronic responses from this site will not be forwarded, sold, or made available in any way to any third party.
- However, The Service Manager may communicate with you again with other information that is complimentary to your original request.
- Each of these communications will have clear ‘opt-out’ instructions so you can choose not to receive further The Service Manager communication.
- On the other hand, you may wish to receive other The Service Manager communication, you would always be asked before such information is forwarded.
How The Service Manager uses the information you provide…
The Service Manager may use information it collects from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection.
The Service Manager (TSM) generally uses personal information to:
- provide you with products or services you have requested;
- personalise and customise your experiences on The Service Manager;
- help The Service Manager manage and enhance its services to you;
- communicate with you;
- provide you with ongoing information about opportunities on the The Service Manager website in which The Service Manager believes you may be interested; and
- give you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mails and ‘e-newsletters’ from The Service Manager.
If you wish to Opt out of our communication simply reply to any email communication with the words ‘Remove me’ in the subject and you will be removed from that list.
It is not in The Service Manager’ interest to continue to send you emails once you have requested to be unsubscribed. If you have any questions regarding this please contact [email protected]