Business Analyst/Consultant Needed!
- Leading Software Company
- Great Team Environment
- Travel Opportunities
The Service Manager (TSM) is an established and niche market software company specialising in field service applications.
TSM currently has openings for IT/Business Consultants based in Sydney Head Office. Your primary duties will include:
- Installation, business consulting and product training services for existing and new clients
- Identification, documentation & optimization of customer business processes / workflows
- Training customers to use agreed workflows in TSM for their benefit
- Assist with production of training documentation, user manuals and consulting procedure guidelines
- Take a leading hand in recruiting, training and monitoring our consultant network
To be a successful candidate for this position, you must have strong business consulting and computer skills coupled with a professional presentation, excellent communication skills both written and verbal and can demonstrate an understanding of the needs of a field service business with staff in the field. You must exude confidence, have a strong client focus and a willingness to learn and progress in your career. You must be patient, diligent and detail oriented with effective administration management skills. You must also own a reliable car and have a valid driver license.
Our office is near the Sydney CBD and within walking distance to the train station with access to a gym, heated lap pool and tennis court.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant. There is a chance for growth within the company as well and an opportunity to work in an established and market leading Field Service company in Australia for more than 20 years.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
If you are interested in the personal satisfaction of helping small businesses achieve their full potential then email your resume directly to Vincent Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org