Technical Support Policies and Procedures
Support hours are 8:00am to 6:00pm Sydney time
Our Technical Support Team solves 95% of emailed Support issues within 1 business day.
Contacting Technical Support
- E-Mail. Support issues should be e-mailed to TSM email@example.com. Fill out a detailed description of your problem, including exact wording of error messages and submit any relevant screen shots.
- Telephone. You may call Technical Support directly. If a representative is not available, please leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
- Sydney 02 8002 2311
- Melbourne 03 9010 9011
- Brisbane 07 3102 7511
- Perth 08 9467 2911
- Remote Assistance. With your permission, our support personnel can log into your computer and help you directly. Your technical support technician will let you know if this is a good option for your problem.
How to get help if your issue is urgent
If you have an urgent issue, please call TSM Technical Support and let us know. You will be the next call we make if we can not take your call then and there.
Technical Support Hours
Our customers use their pre-paid technical support hours or incident packs for access to our technical support team. We have a minimum of fifteen minute per issue. If you do not have support with us, we can still help you on a pay as you go basis.
To purchase additional Technical Support please contact us.
TSM will deduct from your Support hours ONLY non “bug” related issues.
TSM Versions we support
TSM recommends that you remain on the most current release of our software.
TSM only guarantee to support to two back versions. Check our Support Versions section (link) to check the latest version. Issues reported regarding lower versions will be responded to with a request to upgrade to the current release.
Abusing TSM Support
TSM reserves the right to refuse technical support assistance to any user that abuses the system.
The type of abuse that will incur a penalty is:
- Calling the main TSM sales line for support issues.
- Marking an issue urgent when it is clearly not.
- Speaking in an abusive manner to support personnel
In the unlikely instance that your support contract is terminated, the remainder of pre-paid support will be refunded.
To effectively troubleshoot issues within TSM, TSM’s Technical Support may request that our customers upload a backup of their company’s database. Our team has access to several technologies that allow a quick resolution to database issues that are not available to TSM users. At TSM, we place a premium on security and confidentiality and ensure our customers that we will never share, sell or distribute any information within a customer’s database.
Providing Us Feedback
We want to provide you with the best possible service, and thus would love to hear your feedback! The best way to give us your impression of our Technical Support is to fill out the feedback survey we send a few days after each support ticket is closed. We continually review your feedback and use it to help focus our support efforts in the future.