TSM Accounting Link
TSM - Accounting Link
TSM accounting link provides integration of TSM with your accounting package. Inventory, customers invoices and more are synchronised with your accounting package. TSM accounting link significantly reduces data entry, administrative overhead and time to invoice.
The TSM accounting Link integrates TSM customer, product and invoicing information with your accounting package.
Free up your administrative time
Don’t waste time double entering invoicing information in unlinked systems. TSM lets you quickly enter invoices and post them to your accounting package. You can optionally post only journals and leave the invoicing to TSM.
Never miss invoicing jobs again
Because invoices are posted to your accounting package you will never have to worry about forgetting to invoice a job again.
Post supplier bills
TSM posts all supplier invoices as accounts payables in your accounting package, automatically applying costs to job profitability.
An audit trail is kept of each transaction posted for easy identification of problems encountered.
Accounting Link Features
- Synchronise TSM Customers with accounting customers.
- Synchronise individual TSM Products with accounting inventory.
- Post TSM invoices or Journal entries to accounting package.
- Post TSM Supplier invoices to accounting package.
- Synchronise Accounting invoice balances / payments with TSM.
- Synchronise the following to TSM:
- Product Locations
- Tax Codes
- Sales Analysis Codes
- Account Numbers
- Cost Centres
- Customer Types
- Payment Terms
- Payment Types
- Sales Tax Codes
TSM currently has accounting links to: