Full Features List
With The Service Manager, you can choose the features that would be appropriate for your business. The software can be tailor-fitted to your operations to optimize results. It can be as many as you desire, or as few – depending on your requirements.
Below are a list of the most widely used features of TSM:
TSM Features (Summary)
- Single point of access to all job information including customer & site details, billing information, parts used, labour and job history.
- Audit trails to determine who-did what-when, stopping confusion.
- Create Purchase Orders on-the-fly.
- Colour-coded Job Centre to indicate approaching job due times.
- Warranty information tracks all purchase details of the service product or components.
- Facility for over-the-counter sales.
- Quickly create detailed quotes and convert them into a job with one click.
- Send jobs to field staff by email, SMS or PDA
- Link documents to a job eg., specifications, drawings, manuals.
- TSM includes full debtors accounting functionality.
- Priority codes can control Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- • Enforce Order Number ensures order number must be entered on jobs created for the customer.
- • Assignment of a favourite technician and job priority to a customer.
- • One-button-Last-Job quickly displays the customer’s last job card directly from Customer’s Maintenance screen.
- • Customer Labour Rate Matrix defines a set of special rates for a customer.
- Clocked in Real Time on a PDA (if required)
- Flexible time sheets -multiple days, multiple technicians and multiple rates.
- Separate work and bill time.
- Start/stop timer.
- Overtime, travel time, prepaid time.
- Worker time allowances.
- Asset Register of all equipment at client sites.
- Stores warranty and maintenance agreements.
- Automatically create job cards for scheduled maintenance obligations.
- Move/copy equipment between sites.
- Manage prepaid support time contracts.
- Flexible payment arrangements
- Flexible schedule facilities
- Track time allocated for Maintenance vs time spent
- Single or Multi-location stock control (van-stock).
- Fixed costs, Average Cost, Last Cost.
- Bill-of-material and kits.
- Store issues/receipts/inter-warehouse transfers.
- Suggested reorder levels
- Create Purchase Orders for jobs or stock.
- Record Supplier Invoices for posting to accounting software.
- Ability to receipt items and supplier invoices separately.
- Manage multi-stages jobs with variations, progress invoicing & retention.
- Estimates vs actual costs, centres, parts & labour.
- Summary screen for quick snapshot contract overview.
- Over 200 250 reports including included covering all aspects of TSM.
- Customise the layouts of all printed output.
- Export reports to Excel, Ascii, Word,.CSV and Adobe Acrobat.
- Email any report.
- Automatically schedule any report.
- Open up multiple windows at one time without affecting performance.
- User-defined codes to categorise a job, a product, etc., for reporting purposes. Over 500 ways to tailor TSM to your business needs
- Multi tiered security levels.
- Public notice information board.
- User-defined fields allow you to add any additional fields you need to store your special job information.
- ODBC compatible database.
For complete TSM Product Features, click here to tour the TSM Product Walkthrough.