TSM for Contracting
TSM For Contractors
- "TSM has given our business a massive benefit in various areas of the company. I estimate that by using TSM it will save our company $108,000 in the next 12 months. TSM is now our core business tool and by having links to our accounting and other electrical software products, has substantially reduced our data entry. I recommend TSM to any company in the service industry as my business tool of choice"
- - Frank Spiteri - Managing Director, A & F Electrical
Can You Improve Your Company’s Profitability?
Historically, Contractors companies have been paper intensive operations and have faced considerable costs, inefficiencies and associated problems. Is this the case? Could you improve?
A and F Electrical is just one example of how TSM has transformed a Contracting company.
As a result of working with a large number of Contractors clients we understand the issues faced prior to installing TSM include:
- Having comprehensive and readily available reports on Contractor specific areas of business productivity.
- Difficulty tracking technician profitability & productivity
- Little information on technician costs
- Preventative Maintenance obligations remaining unaccounted for
- Omitting to bill for stock and parts
- Lengthy billing cycles causing cash flow problems
- Heavy dependence on technicians accurately filling out paperwork & returning it in a timely manner.
- Complex projects – tracking stages, variations and retention
- Large projects – tracking actual verses estimated profit–before costs blow out
TSM Can Improve Your Bottom Line
Are you still using manual processes, paper and homegrown systems to run your Contracting company? Have you considered the value of automation? Contracting clients tell us that automated job management, job tracking processes and the Contract Job module in TSM have significantly improved their productivity and bottom line.
Fundamental to increased profits for Equipment Service
- Faster billing cycle - improving cash flow
- Increased technician productivity
- Improved billing for stock and parts
- Improved tracking of loan equipment
- Meeting all preventative maintenance obligations
- Improved customer retention through better service
- Increased future sales through referrals and customer loyalty
- Less paperwork
- Improved stock control
- Fast management reporting in all areas of the Electrical Contracting business
- Improved Project Management including the tracking of stages and retention
TSM for Contractors
With over 15 years of experience working with owners & senior Management in Contracting companies, TSM has a proven track record for improving profitability, productivity and accountability. TSM is the ideal partner to take your Catering Equipment Service company to the next level.
Click here for Customer’s Case Studies
Click here for Customer’s Testimonials