TSM For Construction (Building and Maintenance)
TSM – Building, Facility & Construction Services
- “…We have been using TSM in our construction and service business…and are finding it an aid to our business. Our job cost tracking is now more accurate and easier to administer. Our construction projects are easily monitored and we find the summary function very useful. We have found the reporting will deliver the information we require and particularly like the ability to customise and save our reports.”
- - Greg Crisp , General Manager, Key Services
Can You Improve Company Profitability?
Historically, Building, Facility and Construction Services organizations have been paper intensive operations and have faced considerable costs, inefficiencies and associated problems. Is the case? Could you improve?
KLM Services is just one example of how TSM has transformed a Building, Facility and Construction Services company.
As a result of working with a large number of Building, Facility and Construction clients we understand that the issues faced prior to TSM include:
- Difficulty tracking technician profitability & productivity
- Little information on technician costs
- Preventative Maintenance obligations remaining untracked
- Omitting to bill for stock and parts
- Lengthy billing cycles causing cash flow issues
- Heavy dependence on technicians accurately filling out paperwork & returning it in a timely manner.
TSM Can Improve Your Bottom Line
Are you still using manual processes, paper and homegrown systems to run your Building, Facility and Construction Services company. Have you considered the value of automation? Our clients tell us that automated job management and job tracking processes in TSM have significantly improved their productivity and bottom line.
Fundamental to increased profits for Building, Facility and Construction Services Companies:
- Faster billing cycle improving cash flow
- Increased technician productivity
- Improved billing for stock and parts
- Meeting all preventative maintenance obligations
- Improved customer retention through better service
- Increased future sales through referrals and customer loyalty
- Less paperwork
- Improved stock control
- Improved management reporting in all areas of the Building, Facility and Construction services business
TSM for Building, Facility and Construction Services Companies
With over 15 years of experience working with owners & senior management in many Building, Facility and Construction Services companies TSM has a proven track record for improving profitability, productivity and accountability. TSM is the ideal partner to take your Building, Facility and Construction Services organization to the next level.
Click here for Customer’s Case Studies
Click here for Customer’s Testimonials