All Other Industries
TSM For Your Service Organization
- “Our entire business is managed by this one application. TSM has improved the repairs turnaround time by 50%. We now collect all of our retention! We no longer have to try to remember to collect retention on jobs completed 6 – 12 months ago. That adds up to a lot when you consider the number of contract jobs we do. We’re also able to finish jobs faster, with less administrative staff.”
- - Boyle & Grigg Air, Andrew Grigg, Director
Can You Improve Company Profitability?
Historically, Service companies have been paper intensive operations and have faced considerable costs, inefficiencies and associated problems. Is the case? Could you improve?
O’Billindar Service is just one example of how TSM has transformed a Service Company
As a result of working with a large number of Service Industry clients we understand that the issues faced prior to TSM include:
- Having comprehensive and readily available reports on Service Contracting specific areas of business productivity.
- Difficulty tracking technician profitability & productivity
- Little information on technician costs
- Preventative Maintenance obligations remaining untracked
- Omitting to bill for stock and parts
- Lengthy billing cycles causing cash flow issues
- Heavy dependence on technicians accurately filling out paperwork & returning it in a timely manner.
TSM Can Improve Your Bottom Line
Are you still using manual processes, paper and homegrown systems to run your Service company? Have you considered the value of automation? Our Service Industry clients tell us that automated job management and job tracking processes in TSM have significantly improved their productivity and bottom line.
Fundamental to increased profits for Service Companies:
- Faster billing cycle improving cash flow
- Increased technician productivity
- Improved billing for stock and parts
- Meeting all preventative maintenance obligations
- Improved customer retention through better service
- Increased future sales through referrals and customer loyalty
- Less paperwork
- Improved stock control
- Improved management reporting in all areas of the Field Service business
TSM for Service Contracting Companies
With over 15 years of experience working with owners & senior management in many field service companies, TSM has a proven track record for improving profitability, productivity and accountability. TSM is the ideal partner to take your field service company to the next level.
Click here for All Customer’s Case Studies
Click here for All Customer’s Testimonials